Where I went right:
- Going to the gym/getting exercise when I'm not working. Making sure to get off my ass and get some activity in when I finally have time off from my physically taxing job. Sometimes that is the hardest thing to do, but I always feel better afterward and I make sure to let myself know that I am proud of me for doing it.
- Eating right. Making healthy choices, passing up the junk (most of the time). Eating organic (why put all those hormones, chemicals, and preservatives in your body?). And eating vegetarian most of the time (I aim for 3/4 vegetarian, 1/4 not each week) which is also a "greener" way to live.
- Allowing myself to splurge every once in awhile. If you deny yourself of everything "bad" you only set yourself up for failure. It will only be a matter of time before you splurge big time.
- There were times where I fell of the wagon. Luckily they were short periods of time, but none the less I fell.
- I definitely could have blogged more which would have forced me to record my stats and more closely monitor my progress. I really need that constant reminder and motivation to keep up the good work.
THE RESULTS (so far):
chest @ nipples: 44.5"
under breasts: 42"
at belly button: 41"
butt @ widest point: 43"