Monday, June 1, 2009

Weekly Wrap Up: Week ? - I've lost count

I have started a new progress-tracking schedule. I implemented it at the beginning of May as a way to make sure that I don't stress about weighing myself too frequently, or not enough, and that I take measurements regularly rather than every so often. So the plan is: Weigh-Ins are every Monday morning. Measurements are taken on the first of every month. Simple and easy to follow, right?

To keep track of all this I have also created a progress calendar. This is something I used to do a few years ago (when I went from over 300 lbs. to around 255 lbs.). On this calendar I mark my daily physical activity, whether it be going to the gym, going for a jog/walk, swimming, etc. I also write my weight in the box every Monday and then I have a separate form for measurements. Because of the calendar I can report that I exercised 22 out of the 31 days in May (and that isn't even accounting for the days I worked, all kinds of physical labor, but didn't do any extra exercise).




So how are things going so far? Not too badly. Since I last reported here, way back in January, my weight had managed to go up a bit. This pissed me off, made me angry, a little depressed, and then forced me to take action. So, while I wasn't all that excited about posting my stats I did have a renewed sense of motivation and drive (hence the latter half of the Seth Rogan post).


As of June 1, 2009:
Weight: 220 lbs. (at the beginning of May I was back up to 226)
chest @ nipples: 45"
under breasts: 42"
bicep: 12.5"/13"
@ belly button: 41"
hips: 39"
butt @ widest point: 42.5"
thigh: 24"
calf: 17"

220 lbs. is still my lowest weight. I am really looking to break the 220 mark! I remember being 243 lbs. and dreaming of breaking the 240 mark. So fucking fantastic that I am where I am now. I am getting closer to my goal, and it’s about damn time.

-FQ

No comments: