Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Weekly Wrap-up: Week 4

My how the weeks just fly by. I cannot believe that it is already February. Anyway, this week was sort of another wash. I didn't see any significant weight loss when I got on the scale but I am feeling better. I don't know what it is exactly (the organic foods maybe?), but I'm sure it has a bit to do with the regular exercise and endorphins (blah, blah, blah), and it feels good. Last night I went out to a bar with some friends and actually felt somewhat attractive.

I managed to workout four times, actually going to the gym, and then did a bit of walking and outdoorsy stuff on two of the other days. So really, no too bad on the workout front. Food wise, I have been getting better and better at managing portions and making healthy choices. Granted, I could have done without the beers (two) and fries (a few, we're talking five to ten) last night. But hey, a guys gotta splurge sometime.

My goal for this week is to exercise (either at the gym or some other workout option) at least five times/days and to maintain the healthy responsible eating.

No comments: